I'd like to meditate on the following*
- We are what we do. Not what we think, say or feel. Magic happens when thoughts, feelings, words and promises turn into actions. Let that sink in for a moment...
- The above holds for others too. Instead of promises, pay attention to how people behave, their actions.
- Choose the company you keep.
- "past behaviour is the most reliable predictor of future behaviour". Don't forget bad behaviour. Instead learn from it, forgive and move on. Don't be vengeful.
- Be Grateful. Be kind and value kindness in others. Really listen. Make people feel loved. Safe. Grounded. Challenged. Included.
Finally, I couldn't resist to quote the late Carl Sagan:
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.