I built an Euclidean rhythm generator.
- Url-based setup. The rhythms (beats, pulses, offset, note) and interval are specified as a query param.
- Time interval. Instead of playing stacked rhythms against a global tempo, treat them as subdivisions of a time interval.
- Offsets can be added to rhythms.
- iframe mode. See The examples below
Here are some rhythms. Most are inspired by eastern music
5/8 (2 pulses over 5 beats)
7/8 (3 pulses over 7 beats)
9/8 (4 pulses over 9 beats)
Two versions of the same rhythm, one with offset
Stacked with different subdivisions
- Euclidean Rhythms for note intervals
- Add some chance into the mix