Professionally, I am a Software Engineer for the last 9 years. I have Worked for a range of systems and domains: Embedded systems, mobile, web, APIs, big data, e-travel, e-commerce, CMS, LMS, polls, DSP and more. I have been a Mentor and a lead. I ♥ Open source, ML & data science. Automattician.
Into field recording, sound design, music composition. I also play tenor saxophone, guitar and mandola.
Web things that go "plonk"
- Instrument Tuner, a React/Redux spartan tuner-on-a-page (Web Audio API data -> Redux state might be interesting to non-musicians). Based on prior autocorrelation code.
- Euclidean Sequencer (Web Audio API and React/Redux)
- genignore, a .gitignore generator in Python
- msproc, a MS -> Stereo WAV decoder (C++/Juce)
Field Recording Setup
- Fostex FR2
- Sennheiser MKH70
- Pearl MS 8CL
- Barcus-berry 4000
- Sony ICDSX1000
- Custom myNoise.net stereo pair
- Ambient tinymike
Supporting this site
- Use my DigitalOcean referral link, which will provide both of us with free credit
- On some places, I add Amazon affiliate links. If you end up buying through that link, I get a commision.