Professional software dude, lead and application architect. I have engineered Embedded systems, Mobile Apps, Web apps/APIs and big data pipelines. Masterful in domains like e-travel, e-commerce, CMS/Publishing, LMS, Polls, DSP and more. I ♥ Open source and flirt with data science. I work with Automattic, maybe you should too.
Home? Good question: could be any of Kithira, Patra, Athens, The Hague, Edinburgh, London, …? I speak Greek, English, Italian and Dutch. Lefty.
Web things that go “plonk”
- Instrument Tuner, a React/Redux spartan tuner-on-a-page (Web Audio API data -> Redux state might be interesting to non-musicians). Based on prior autocorrelation code.
- Euclidean Sequencer (Web Audio API and React/Redux)
- genignore, a .gitignore generator in Python
- msproc, a MS -> Stereo WAV decoder (C++/Juce)
Field Recording Setup
- Fostex FR2
- Sennheiser MKH70
- Pearl MS 8CL
- Barcus-berry 4000
- Sony ICDSX1000
- Custom myNoise.net stereo pair
- Ambient tinymike